Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Catching Up

For those curious minds, the 21rst birthday bash was really nice. I loved the restaurant, had food I shouldn't have touched with a 10-foot pole and a nice Bailey's on the rocks. I'm not even bothering with guilt today, all I know is I'm doing well now and will work out hard tonight and take it one day at a time. I think my sister really enjoyed herself though ;).

I also got an early birthday present! Woohoo! hehe. It's an MBT shoe that I hope I love and will be happy to pack it on my trip to Italy for added intensity (like I need it ROFL) to compensate for some of that great wine, cheese, and salamis I will indulge in. Let's not forget the gelatto! I really am crazy lol.

On a completely separate note, I'm ticked off at Galaxy Granola! They have some really great organic granolas and I own most of the flavors available due to the low calorie count for really yummy stuff. Well, it has now been exposed at Hungry Girl that their products are grossly mislabeled. This is just wrong! The real nutritional data is about double what the package says!!! Very disappointing and it makes you wonder if you can really trust nutritional labels period? There was a cookie not long ago that, when tested independently, turned out to be twice as many calories (like 300) for the cookie! Just sad really, very sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About the label thing - thats just wrong. Very not-cool. Imagine if I find out that my hot fudge brownie a la mode from dennys is double the already terrifying count it has!?! then I would really never touch it again lol!

And about my birthday - I did have an excellent dinner :) I am very happy with all of my birthday presents! and I absolutely cannot wait until this weekend! You need to tell me what I need to bring... oki doki.. time to hit the gym after all this indulgence lol.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home