Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tia!

So yesterday I was in a really bitchy mood and decided to stay away from posting as a rule it was so bad. Today is a much better day though! At any rate, my aunt was arriving yesterday morning at 7am from Argentina but she missed one of her connection flights due to idiots working in the airport in Chile! Basically it boiled down to missing a whole day with her since the flights only go out once a day and the poor thing had to stay in the airport for an additional 24 hours! That really sucked!

Luckily she did arrive today and in good spirits so I'll be able to see her tonight and spend some quality time with family ;).

This past weekend was great! I love spending time with dear friends and family so it felt really good to be up and out with people I care about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back and your attitude is adjusted. I love you bad moods and all, so you can email me next time you feel like you are too bitchy for human interaction. You crack me up dear one. S

9:49 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

lol, I'm a little crazy, I acknowledge that!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home