Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Week Already...

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted already. Sure doesn't feel like that long ago!

This past weekend was extremely fun to me. We took my sister to Santa Barbara and went wine tasting, bike riding, fine dining, and beaching all the way. All kinds of excesses were the name of the days though. My pale skin at least saw the sun, though it didn't leave much of an impression all the same. I did find this fantastic sweet wine though. I never drink and finding one I like is probably not a good thing at this point in my life, but I will enjoy it nonetheless. My sister had a great time and that's all that matters.

Yesterday was my birthday and my husband took me out to JiRaffe's restaurant in Santa Monica. It was beautiful and we gave new meaning to the word gluttony! Had such a fantastic time though. I'm back on kicking my own butt to get these newly added pounds off my body once again. Saturday will be another party day, but every other day in between and after will be 100% to compensate and continue to lose. I'm on a new exercise campaign since it's just too easy not to do any!

I'll drink to health and pounds lost though!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day on Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for our SB weekend!! Thank you sis - I loved it and I love you :)

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for our SB weekend!! Thank you sis - I loved it and I love you :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home