Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Friends and Change

I've come to the conclusion that some people never really change. One of my best friends for many years now, whom I truly care about, has gotten in contact with me again and I would love to have her in my life like the close friend she was for so many happy years, but I'm wondering if it will work the way I'd like it to. We all change, no doubt about that, but the main thing that I'm not feeling from her is just being happy in life. Whatever you choose to do with yourself and your life should make you feel good and that radiates from the person. I just don't see that being the case for her and it's a sad thing. I didn't see that being the case 2 years ago either while we were speaking. We'll see how all goes, I do care deeply for her, I'm just hoping that we're able to be friends for each other and not a one-sided deal. It's also important for me for there to be positivity and happiness in any of my friendships or relationships because it makes me feel good and just improves my quality of life. I'm hoping that's there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home