Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas Excitement

Before getting into the title of this post, this weekend was an interesting one. My husband and I went to my sister-in-law's new house to help out and be there with them with some deliveries and it was pretty fun. I'm loving some of the appliances! hehe good time, far drive, but good time. Only hitch was that darn oatmeal raisin jumbo cookie that called my name and I answered the call..I'll work it off in a few minutes.

Anyhow, back to the excitement. Usually all three of my husband's sisters and their respective others come over to our house along with my parents and sister but this year was looking a little grim due to 2 of the sister's not making it. However, we've now got a hodgepodge of people coming and it's just very exciting! A first for us and hopefully to be followed by many more! This years roster so far has my parents and sister, my sister's best friend, my sister's new beau, one of my sister-in-law's with her man, my mom's cousin with his daughter, a co-worker/friend of my husband's and we'll see who else ;). I love having people gather and have good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home