Friday, December 16, 2005

Not Much

It's been a couple of days and not much is going on. I've had some regular frustrations with going-ons at work but other than that things are unchanged. I'm looking forward to our annual Christmas dinner for two with my husband :). Aside from that every night I get home I have a big smile. Last week he set up the outside lights on the house by himself as a surprise to me and every time I pull up it's like I got a present, hehe :). Always a great ending to a long day.

On another note, I just checked my messages when I got to work this morning and my best friend's daughter, she's 2, left me a message about how she uses the potty now! It was so adorable lol. Great way to start the morning.

I've come to the conclusion that it's the cold that has me feeling so lazy. I've been incredibly lazy for the last 2 weeks and it's just annoying the heck out of me. Ah well, this too shall pass.

I hope everyone is doing well out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home