Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Brrrrrr...Is It Always This Cold??

Sheesh, I'm always freezing now. I'm wondering if it's just me or if this winter is much colder than usual. I've always been the one to never have the heater on in winter, wearing a sweater would undoubtedly make me hot during the day, and just overall hot all the time. Now I'm freezing all the time! I'm the first to turn up the heater in the morning, I'm layering up in clothing just to be at a comfortable temperature, and I'm rarely hot. Very odd and new to me and not altogether pleasant I may add.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our world - the world of normal people who do NOT turn on the AC in the winter!! lol.. okay, I dont think you've ever done that but you get my point. You've always underestimated our complaints of being cold, now I feel you may gain a sense of understanding. This winter is not abnormally cold.. this is all quite normal - its just been a long time since you've weighed so little thus had to find new heat resources to maintain a comfortable state of being. But no worries - you'll get used to it! Welcome to our normal-people-world! :P

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home