Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Don't Know How To...

Shop! It's been a decade since I've been in anything but plus sizes and it's been at least 5 years that even Lane Bryant's largest size didn't fit me so I have been shopping online. Well, now I'm in a 14/16 top and 14/16 pants so I can shop other places and I'm clueless! I went looking for some new shirts Friday and it's just weird. I'm so used to looking past clothing that it's odd to have so much selection. Needless to say I still only found 2 shirts I liked but I'll get better at it I'm sure!

Tomorrow I weigh in and I already know the scale says either the same weight or that I gained a pound, but on the upside I fit into the jeans my sister gave me in a size 14 that were too big for her. It's a pretty awesome feeling and compensates for the lack of weight loss LOL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I knew I would make your day some day when you finally fit into those jeans :P Glad to not see them go to total waste in my clothes.... amazing how I only wore them twice or so... they stretched out too fast and then somehow I lost weight.. so theyre alllll yours girlfriend! :)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home