Monday, March 27, 2006

Breakfast in the Backyard

Our backyard has a beautiful view. Our home is situated on a good sized mountain with no backyard neighbors to disrupt the view and looks out over homes and a main road and gives us a direct line of sight to the mountains on the other side. It really is beautiful during the day and at night with all the lights on.

Yesterday my husband and I were sitting out there in our patio chairs just enjoying the warmth and the beauty of this special place. The lawn is bright green and contrasts with the different shades of brown desert colors. It felt so incredibly relaxing and I told him that we should really start our mornings out there with our coffee and our breakfast. That would start every day out on the right foot.

So today I was going to begin this new tradition, but it was cold and cloudy LOL. Regardless of when, I plan on enjoying our backyard this Spring and Summer to it's fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home