Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Food & Activity Post

I'll skip yesterday altogether because it will be too long and it's a pretty boring food day anyhow. Sometimes I separate the food items that go together, but I get them in during the day in one way or the other.

Today:

Breakfast - South Beach Diet peanut butter and chocolate bar. Not happy with my decision on this one as it didn't keep me filled like other breakfasts so I won't do this again. Plus, coffee with creamer.

Lunch - NS Hearty Minestrone Soup over 1 cup of broccoli.

Lunch Protein - I had this one separate today. 1/4 cup of eggbeaters with 1 Tbsp of light chive and onion cream cheese.

Afternoon Protein - 2 oz of grilled chicken breast with lemon.

Afternoon Fruit - 1 banana (covers morning serving too) and a cracker with 1 Tbsp of light cream cheese.

Dinner - Sushi it was. It is definitely my weakness. I ended up having a spicy tuna salad with about 1 Tbsp of the dressing, 4 oz of salmon sashimi, and 4 oz of yellowtail sashimi. Also a mini croquet that I gave myself a 50 calorie penalty since I don't know what it really is (it was really tiny).

Dessert - No room for this one.

Exercise - 40 minutes on the eliptical.

Drinks - Approximately 17 cups of water, 1 can of coke zero, 8 cups of tea, and 2 cups of coffee.

Total calorie intake at about 1414 and calories burned were 732.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home