Thursday, April 13, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Yummy food day today! Today I'll write down exactly how I make my food especially for you Ashley :). I hope you all enjoy!

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of a Multi-grain oatmeal (from Trader Joe's at 130 cal/serving) cooked in 1/2 cup of FF Carb Countdown Milk (23 cals) and 1/2 cup of a low-fat Almond milk (the almond milk doesn't have the protein regular milk does but it tastes fantastic and I get it at TJs as well- 40 cals for 1/2 cup) with 2 tsp of Splenda. I also had 60 calories worth of organic sliced apples and coffee with 1 1/2 tsp of creamer. A definite favorite breakfast for me!

Lunch - Went out to dinner last night and brought home everyone's leftover grilled chicken to make a salad today. Turned out really good. I used 1 serving of broccoli slaw (25 cals), 2 oz of chicken breast (88 cals), 2 oz of dark meat (116 cals), 1/2 serving of low-sodium garbanzo beans (40 cals), 1/2 serving of whole kernel corn (40 cals), and 1 Tbsp of Light Done Right Parmesean Ranch (35 cals).

Snack - 2 oz of lean sun-dried tomato turkey lunchmeat slices (Jenny-O at 50 cals) and a serving of grapes (60 cals).

Dinner - NS vegetable lasagna with meat sauce (260 cals) and some sauteed (cooking spray, garlic, salt, pepper) stir fry veggies (100 cals).

Dessert - I'm basically a bottomless pit tonight I'm so hungry! I ended up having 1/4 banana (26 cals), coffee with creamer (16 cals), 1 Tbsp of peanut butter (95 cals), 1 Tbsp of walnut pieces (48 cals), and 2 Tbsp of golden raisins (56 cals). I'm going to go workout before I continue eating, can you believe I'm still hungry? grr

Drinks - 18 glasses of water, 2 cups of yerba mate tea, 3 cups of iced tea, 2 coffees and 2 Coca-Cola Zero.

Exercise - 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Total calories consumed at 1380 tonight. Calories burned were 535.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with this darn hunger thing. I'm a bottomless pit also. Thank goodness I had some gensoy chips on hand last night. I resisted the skinny cow fudgesicle. I didn't work out. Just to beat down. Will need to get away this weekend to maintain sanity so will get my third and maybe forth workouts in. Tonight is scrap booking workshop. Here is a wish for you Monday weigh in to be VERY LITTLE numbers!!! Hug, S

11:08 AM  
Blogger Flavia said...

God only knows what's up with the hunger! It's just nuts, the only thing that makes it go away is working out and I was NOT in the mood in any way, shape, or form to do it! LOL that's when the mind and will come into play to take over the body.

I'm going to work very hard for those little numbers and I hope you have a fantastic time Susan!!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home