Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Little More Brotherly Excitement

I just want to express my excitement with my continued contact with my long-lost brother. It's still all a little surreal to me, but he constantly calls and is just so excited to have found us and I'm really excited to be able to meet him soon. I'm an aunt of 3 and have another sister-in-law to look forward to meeting. My dad is just brimming with joy too, even though he hides it a little.

Many years ago, about 10 or so, I searched for him to no avail. Then a couple of days before his first call to us my mother and I were remembering him and wondering what ever became of him. It was a shock when a couple of days later he's right there on the phone. The last time I saw him was when I was about 1 or 2 years old and the only memory is a couple of photos here and there.

I'm hoping that once I see him it will feel more real because it doesn't yet although my excitement about it continues to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home