Friday, April 14, 2006

Food & Activity Post

Today should be much better in terms of hunger than yesterday because I planned it out so I have something to eat every couple of hours. I can't handle another day where I'm so ravenous at night. I'm writing it out in the order I'll end up eating so it will be like 10 things LOL.

Breakfast - Ham, Turkey, and FF cheddar sandwich with garlic powder and FF Promise margarine spread with my coffee and creamer.

Lunch Salad - Sauteed leftover veggies from last night.

Lunch Entree - NS black beans and rice with 1 Tbsp of FF sour cream.

Lunch Protein - Hard-boiled egg.

Snack Protein - 1 slice of light bread with 1 tsp of garlic mustard and 2 oz of lean ham made into a small sandwich.

Snack Fruit - A whole banana (part of breakfast fruit).

Dinner - 2 NS thin crust pizzas with 2 slices of lean ham and 1/8 cup FF mozzarella plus 2 servings of broccoli slaw with 1 1/2 Tbsp low-fat ranch.

Dessert - A bag of Popcorn and coffee with creamer.

Drinks - 16 glasses of water, 4 cups yerba mate tea, 1 coke zero and 3 coffees.

Exercise - None, too busy doing bad things to the goat for Easter LOL. Didn't finish until almost midnight so I'll workout tomorrow.

Total calories consumed at 1238.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home